But as of 4/10/2013, the comprehension of the getting started guide really is out-of-date (pictures and the package naming change from Cordova-x.y to Phonegap-2.6. Internet is so lucid and sharing (old commonwealth?); I suppose their team is busy releasing the meat (the binaries and the structure and abilities changes). Hmm, I gotta find out when did Adobe acquired them and why the bottom logo is appearing so fast.
Anyway, here is the picture
As you can see, my environment is up-to-date with 6.1 simulator.
I must say there is nothing special about this. But Apache is nice to put in so pictures and logo to indicate the device is ready and an indication of native compiling process. This seems to differ my 2nd impression of Phonegap. Previously I considered Phonegap as non-native but HTML5-based app (probably still is). But because my RubyMotion license has expired (due to unforseen circumstances, and I have no intention to reacquire the license myself). I felt jQuery Mobile and Phonegap definitely have the upperhand for cross-platform-mobile developers' needs for now (those who have tighter budget and time constraints). I think one of the previous articles I read might have indicated Phonegap supports jQuery Mobile kit.
I'm really not a big fan of Xcode, but I'm okay with it compiling with a button and simulating latest code changes for me. (Ya, I'm a gvim/vim fan). (Okay, as I am typing this article, MacOS Mountain Lion and Chrome is having fights over my traditional chinese input responses...)
I wanted to try Android build, but maybe some other time.

沒有留言:
張貼留言